- Information about the use of our site including details of visits such as pages viewed and the resources accessed. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by the visitor.
- Information provided during communication in any form with Extraweave.
- To provide information relating to other products that may be of interest to the visitor. Such additional information will only be provided where the visitor has given explicit consent to receive such information.
- To inform about any changes to Extraweave’s website, services, products, and company information.
- Extraweave may provide its customers who have previously purchased goods or services from Extraweave, details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that might be of interest to them.
- Where the visitor’s consent has been provided in advance, Extraweave may allow selected third parties to use the visitor data to enable them to provide with information regarding unrelated goods and services which might be of interest to the visitor. Where such consent has been provided, it can be withdrawn by the visitor at any time.
- To provide information request by the visitor relating to Extraweave products or services.
c) If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where your consent has been provided in advance, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time. Storing Your Personal Data In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of India for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasions, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
2. Storing Personal Data
a) While operating the website, it may become necessary to transfer data that Extraweave collects from you to locations anywhere in the world for processing and storing. The visitor hereby agrees to this transfer, storing or processing. Extraweave will ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that the data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasions, such information may be intercepted by malicious personnel. Hence, Extraweave cannot fully guarantee the security of data that is sent to us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at the risk of the owner.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business
- Where Extraweave will be legally required by law for any disclosures
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud