Extraweave’s exquisite designer collections are pioneered by Italian American designer Wesley Mancini. His illustrious career in the textile industry boasts numerous international awards and recognition. In the course of 40 years of his career, Mancini’s fabric designs have been a favourite obsession of major upholstery and bedding manufacturers. Belonging to the authentic foreign traditions, Extraweave’s impressive collection of rugs and carpets comes across myriad colours and adorable patterns. Our designer collection is based on Kuba Cloth, incepted in the Republic of Congo, formerly known as Zaire. This category of clothes is highly preferred in the world for their unique traits like elaboration, complexity, and immense potential for surface colouration. The whole work is typically undertaken by the women when they are pregnant and can’t work in the fields anymore in the immediate future. What more when they are the best examples of the non-repetitive patterns in the world.
Get ready to transform your living spaces into beautiful avenues with Extraweave’s carefully woven sisal rug. We have taken dedicated strides in ensuring that our exquisite collection of Aimee Wheatberry adorns your home with quality and style. Our customized collection of Aimee Wheatberry is available in 6 x 9 ft, 4 x 6 ft and 5 x 8 ft is a great choice for your living space.
Extraweave’s authentic Aimee Wheatberry rugs are delivered to you straight from our factory in Kerala. They have varied textures and shades to match your open spaces just like you wanted it to. Our varied sizes are crafted to meet every edge of your furniture and room without creating boredom for your spaces.
Care & Maintanence
1. Vacuum regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
2. Solid material can be either removed by vacuuming or by using a knife.
3. Any liquid spill should be immediately cleaned with a clean white cloth to avoid stains.
4. Loose ends of the fibre may stick out under severe wear and tear. Clip these ends, Pulling threads or fibre may lead to severe damage to the rug.
5. Spills of Coloured liquid and Curry have to be immediately treated with club soda to neutralize the stain.
6. Avoid Humidity and Moisture at all costs.
7. Only in case of a severe stain should you resort to a mild soap solution. Blot to treat them and remove the solution with a wet towel.
Shipping and Return
- World Wide Free Shipping.
- Ready made sizes ship out in 1-2 Business Days. Delivery within 7-10 working days.
- Custom made sizes ship out in 3-7 Business Days. Delivery within 15-20 working days.
- View our Return Policy
There are no reviews yet.