Jute, a vegetable soft fiber is known as the ‘Golden fiber’due to its golden brown color. In terms of usage, production and global consumption, jute is second only to cotton, environmentally friendly, easy to grow and is mostly cultivated in India and Bangladesh. The stem of the jute plant is soaked in water to soften it. The fiber is then extracted mechanically and spun int yarn. The jute yarn is extensively used in the manufacture of all types of carpets, eco friendly packing solution and also recently in erosion control.
BOUCLE MICRO BEIGE
Select Border Tape
Get ready to transform your living spaces into beautiful avenues with Extraweave’s carefully woven jute rug. We have taken dedicated strides in ensuring that our exquisite collection of micro boucle rugs adorns your home with quality and style. Our customized collection of micro boucle rugs are available in any size of our choice and is a great pick for your living space.
Extraweave’s authentic micro boucle rugs are delivered to you straight from our factory in Kerala. They have varied textures and shades to match your open spaces just like you wanted it to. Our varied sizes are crafted to meet every edge of your furniture and room without creating boredom for your spaces.
Care & Maintanence
1. Vacuum regularly to remove loose dirt and debris
2. Solid material can be either removed by vacuuming or by using a knife.
3. Any liquid spill should be immediately cleaned with a clean white cloth to avoid stains.
4. Loose ends of the fibre may stick out under severe wear and tear. Clip these ends, Pulling threads or fibre may lead to severe damage to the rug.
5. Spills of Coloured liquid and Curry have to be immediately treated with club soda to neutralize the stain.
6. Avoid Humidity and Moisture at all costs.
7. Only in case of a severe stain should you resort to a mild soap solution. Blot to treat them and remove the solution with a wet towel.
Shipping and Return
- World Wide Free Shipping.
- Ready made sizes ship out in 1-2 Business Days. Delivery within 7-10 working days.
- Custom made sizes ship out in 3-7 Business Days. Delivery within 15-20 working days.
- View our Return Policy