Wool is the textile fiber obtained from sheep and certain other animals including cashmere from goats, mohair from goats, giviut from muskosen, angara from rabbits and other types of wool from camelids. The quality of wool is determined by its fiber diameter, crimp, yield, color and staple strength
BOUCLE MULTI STRIPE WOOL
Select Border Tape
Get ready to transform your living spaces into beautiful avenues with Extraweave’s carefully woven wool rug. We have taken dedicated strides in ensuring that our exquisite collection of multi boucle rugs adorns your home with quality and style. Our customized collection of multi boucle rugs are available in any size of your choice and is a great choice for your living space.
Extraweave’s authentic multi boucle rugs are delivered to you straight from our factory in Kerala. They have varied textures and shades to match your open spaces just like you wanted it to. Our varied sizes are crafted to meet every edge of your furniture and room without creating boredom for your spaces.
Care & Maintanence
1. Vacuum regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
2. Solid material can be either removed by vacuuming or by using a knife.
3. Any liquid spill should be immediately cleaned with a clean white cloth to avoid stains.
4. Loose ends of the fibre may stick out under severe wear and tear. Clip these ends, Pulling threads or fibre may lead to severe damage to the rug.
5. Spills of Coloured liquid and Curry have to be immediately treated with club soda to neutralize the stain.
6. Avoid Humidity and Moisture at all costs.
7. Only in case of a severe stain should you resort to a mild soap solution. Blot to treat them and remove the solution with a wet towel.
Shipping and Return
- World Wide Free Shipping.
- Ready made sizes ship out in 1-2 Business Days. Delivery within 7-10 working days.
- Custom made sizes ship out in 3-7 Business Days. Delivery within 15-20 working days.
- View our Return Policy