Sisal fiber is obtained from the leaf of ‘agave’ plant, which grows in Brazil and East Africa. It is usually obtained by machine decortications in which the leaf is crushed between rollers. The fiber is then washed and dried. The lustrous strands, usually creamy white, average from 80 to 120 cm in length. The higher-grade fiber after treatment is with high sheen and stability converted into yarns and used in the carpet industry.
Get ready to transform your living spaces into beautiful avenues with Extraweave’s carefully woven sisal rug. We have taken dedicated strides in ensuring that our exquisite collection of doorknocker ash adorns your home with quality and style. Our customized collection of doorknocker ash is available in 3 x 5 ft and is a great choice for your living space.
Extraweave’s authentic doorknocker ash rugs are delivered to you straight from our factory in Kerala. They have varied textures and shades to match your open spaces just like you wanted it to. Our varied sizes are crafted to meet every edge of your furniture and room without creating boredom for your spaces.
Care & Maintanence
1. Vacuum regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
2. Solid material can be either removed by vacuuming or by using a knife.
3. Any liquid spill should be immediately cleaned with a clean white cloth to avoid stains.
4. Loose ends of the fibre may stick out under severe wear and tear. Clip these ends, Pulling threads or fibre may lead to severe damage to the rug.
5. Spills of Coloured liquid and Curry have to be immediately treated with club soda to neutralize the stain.
6. Avoid Humidity and Moisture at all costs.
7. Only in case of a severe stain should you resort to a mild soap solution. Blot to treat them and remove the solution with a wet towel.
Shipping and Return
- World Wide Free Shipping.
- Ready made sizes ship out in 1-2 Business Days. Delivery within 7-10 working days.
- Custom made sizes ship out in 3-7 Business Days. Delivery within 15-20 working days.
- View our Return Policy
There are no reviews yet.